- When was your firm founded?
- Who founded your firm?
Samina Bootwala & Fazle Abbas Devjiyani
- Where is your firm based?
Lindenhurst, New York
- How big is your firm?
We are a S. Corp with an employee strength of 110 and an annual turnover of $21.5 MM.
- Is the company a family-owned business?
- What type of subcontractor are you?
Manufacturer of Signage & Displays
- What have been some of the firm’s major accomplishments; major projects?
There are many but to name a few big ones, we did a $2.3 MM for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. in 2014 and recently we did a $1.3 MM project for Weight Watchers.
- Where does Your firm operate-just NY or other areas?
Across all states
- What have been some of the unique traits of the firm?
We are a one stop solution for Signage, Branding, Visual Merchandising, Window Displays & Merchandise Displays.
- How has your firm been involved in the construction industry? (Associations, etc.)
- What are some challenges the firm has overcome?
We have exploring new industries and growing every year. We initially started working only for retail industry but over the years we have been doing business with various industries across all states as well as globally.
- What does the firm think it’s legacy has been for the NY construction industry?
We have been working with Bank of America since 2008. Till last year we working only in the North East Region but now we are working with them across all states.
- Why did you join the Subcontractors Trade Association?
So that we become part of a unique subcontractors network and get better opportunities for enhancing our business.