- When was your firm founded?
Our company was founded in 1924
- Where is your firm based?
Milwaukee Tool is based out of Brookfield, WI
- How big is your firm?
Our firm has over 5,000 employees
- Is the company a family-owned business?
This is not a family owned business
- What type of subcontractor are you?
We are supplier/manufacturer
- What have been some of the firm’s major accomplishments; major projects?
We have supported on many sites such as Hudson Yards, East Side Access, Manhattan West
- Where does Your firm operate-just NY or other areas?
We operate in all 50 states
- What have been some of the unique traits of the firm?
We work with all of our end users and understand the industry and how we can make them safer and more productive
- How has your firm been involved in the construction industry? (Associations, etc.)
We are part of the AGC, GCA, BTEA, NECA, MCA, SMACNA
- What are some challenges the firm has overcome?
During the COVID-19 Pandemic we did not close our doors and were ready and available to help and assist our customers.
- Why did you join the Subcontractors Trade Association?
We joined the STA so that we can continue to support our contractors and the industry.