- When was your firm founded?
- Who founded your firm?
- Where is your firm based?
San Rafael, CA
- How big is your firm?
- Is the company a family-owned business?
- What type of subcontractor are you?
Not a subcontractor, design & construction software company
- What have been some of the firm’s major accomplishments; major projects?
Recently launched Autodesk Construction Cloud in 2019. Our software has been used on 1M+ projects globally including Hudson Yards, East Side Access and One Wall Street.
- Where does Your firm operate-just NY or other areas?
- What have been some of the unique traits of the firm?
Created AutoCAD in the 80s, expanded to 3D model creation via Revit.
- How has your firm been involved in the construction industry?
(Associations, etc.) NY Building Congress, ABC NJ, NJ Builders Association, Urban Land Institute and Society for Construction Solutions, NY Chapter.
- What are some challenges the firm has overcome?
Helped bridge the gap between design and construction; field and office.
- What does the firm think it’s legacy has been for the NY construction industry?
Making it easier to execute day-to-day field operations.
- Why did you join the Subcontractors Trade Association?
We would like to partner with local subcontractors to better understand their challenges and support any efforts to utilize technology to bid better, stay on budget and on schedule, and deliver quality results.
Quick blurb about our construction software portfolio:
Autodesk Construction Cloud combines next-generation technology, a robust network of professionals and firms, and powerful predictive analytics to help construction teams thrive across all phases of the project.