Annual Membership Meeting
Meet several of New York’s leading construction managers who will share their project pipelines for the balance of 2018 and beyond.
- Learn more about new projects—going out for bid and on the drawing board
- Discover what new skills and talent CMs and GCs are seeking
- Find out the best way to introduce yourself to key decision makers
This meeting will also serve as the STA’s Annual Meeting, where the 2018-2019 Officers & Board of Directors will be elected.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
General Membership Meetings are held periodically throughout the year. Topics in the past have included:
- Working with the union and labor
- Yearly forecast on the construction industry
- Meeting the Agency heads
- What’s new in the renovation business?
- Technology and the subcontractor and other current issues important to the members
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Tuesday, December 6, 2018
2018 Annual Golf Outing
Monday, September 24, 2018
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Breakfast
11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
4:00 p.m. Cocktails
5:00 p.m. Buffet Dinner (Program, golf prizes & raffle follow)
STA is dedicated to providing its members with the information they require to maintain their business opportunities. Towards that end, STA holds educational seminars on the topics most relevant to subcontractors and suppliers, taught by instructors who are among the most knowledgeable in the field.
There are no seminars scheduled for this time. Please check back in the near future for more information on any seminars STA will be holding.